Welcome to Shadowrun Missions!
Shadowrun Missions (SRM) is the official dynamic sixth world campaign setting sponsored by FanPro LLC. In SRM, players create a character and participate in sanctioned events throughout the world. This gives players the unique opportunity to play a Shadowrun character of their own design with different people and different perspectives, and affect the storyline of the campaign.
Shadowrun Missions information is divided into the following sections:
- Downloads - Download Shadowrun Missions events here!
- World View - This section gives you the basics about the Fourth Edition Missions campaign!
- Background - Short fiction to assist in "painting the picture" of the campaign world
- Players - All the information you need on creating characters, character advancement, and what you can do between gaming sessions
- Gamemasters and Writers - Want to be "Mr. Johnson?" This section gives you the tips and info you need to run or write a Shadowrun Missions event.
- Event Organizers - For those that want to run Shadowrun Missions events, here is the information you need to arrange for ordering scenarios, recruiting judges, and supporting the campaign
- Shadowrun Missions FAQ - Everyone has a question - if someone else has asked it first you can find the answer here.
If you have other questions, send an email to the Shadowrun Missions Coordinator.